Monday, September 1, 2008

Perihal Lemak

I know you guys are so tired of me whining about my weight and all and the fact that I didnt make any effort to make it better is even tiring and annoying but please take note that all I need is just motivation.

Home. Good Food; Isn't helping. Not even at fasting month. Blergh.

I am at a super cronic stage of gaining weigh.

Zahir my cousin even thought I was pregnant out of wedlock. He was really shocked and suprised to see me with all the fat on my belly he even paused to say hi the minute he saw me.

One aunty at KB Mall greeted me while I was busy picking for Qistina's 1st Raya dress. "Sempat ke nak raya?" referring to the baby dress, my big fat belly and this coming raya.

Officemate hardly believe that I'm 22. I looked older. Demit.

And the essence to all these craps and dilemmas are just the extra 20kgs I'm weighing!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

go zac!
ala...boleh nye..ingat diet kamu mase kamu sakit kaki?

Anonymous said...

chayok z ~ jom menguruih ~
aku pon ... :-" tatau braper "extra" aku da ternak kat umah nie ~ deng ~

Obefiend Weiland said...

jgn gemok.. nanti join kelab manusia obis sedunia

aku vice prez. Snubby prez

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

btw

selamat graduasi dan puasa.. not too late kan

botolbiru said...

hahah zac mari kiter diet pose nih..aku pon xmo membesar dh..hahah aku dh turun 2kg..hahahah tp mcm bakal naek je setip hujung minggu

Isumaru said...

mahu kurus juga

:P

*hullow!

PiNk said...

u can do it zac!!!

puase nih mesti bole!!!

hoho

Farhan Iqbal said...

SORI!
aku cam salah sorg kata cam tu...
sori2...

jgn kecik ati zac...
nyway, u can do it...
start with erm, saho ngan 3 ketul kurma n air kosong byk2...

buke ngan, separuh nasik dan kurangkan makan mende minyak...

bole kot...

o/

go zac go...

sHiBi said...

i think puasa is not really helping in losing weight sgt kot..ive tried to loss weight these few days in bulan puase ni but hopeless..hahahhaha...isk..we r in the same club..

by the way..hi~ ;)

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :p

itulah.. sape suh keje dekat2 dgn rumah kan? :P

Husna said...

agree with magh.

diet time saket kaki.

just, have faith :)

Azreel Aswad said...

Zac...mintak la petua kat pinku. Dia kan dh berjaya menguruskan badan. Hik2. (maybe motivation dia sbb nk prepare kawen kot? hik2)

Anonymous said...

alala
cumil je ko neh
xpe, aku sokong usaha ko dari jauh

Anonymous said...

z...aku sapot ko gemok...ko kawen sok baru ko kurus okay. hehe :P if ko terus menggemok..ko dtg kl aku x knal jgn marah haha lalala

kaymalini said...

same r zac..ako pon semakin hari semakin berat..hahaha..ako ade tea nop bg mu cube..nop x?

iLLy said...

i feel ur pain.. was/still in the same situation. tp chill la, take ur time to lose those pounds. easy go, easy come as the experts say. ;)