Sunday, September 28, 2008

Raya is not that Raya anymore

Now that I don't have to berebut beli tiket bas pulang ke kampung and make a plan on pukul berape nk ke Medan Gopeng, sape nak hanta, berbuke kat mane, balik dengan siapa and bla bla.

You know what I missed; the feeling which I'm the only person left when everyone else has gone back to their hometown. So when I get to, walaweyh, that FEELING is undescribable.

Oh seriously, all the No Baju Raya and No Duit Raya thigs is simply nothing to me. I'm used to it. Raya still felt like Raya along 5 years ago when I didn't have any of em.

But to not be able to balik kampung now, something is really missing. =(

Oh but hey new excitement, giving Duit Raya! I'm excited and I don't know why! I already have all the notes inside the sampul WITH names written on each and every one of em (oh double check tonite to make sure nobody is left! haha)

I guess that's all about it, changing. You know, it does suck but wadeheck. =)

Oh, Selamat Hari Raya. In case I didn't make it to wish you in another 2 days!

Lots of Love.

9 comments:

Ameirul Azraie Bin Mustadza said...

Nak duit raya jugak :)

Anonymous said...

selamat hari raya hani!

~lalala~ said...

slamat ari raye z!

aku nk duit raye gaaak sbb aku blom msk alam dewasa g~~

Anonymous said...

yea, happy eid to u too :)
please, please forgive if ever i've wronged you in any other way.

Attoodgrrl said...

haha..
malu gile tsalah letak komen..
sbnrnye nk letak kt snie..
anyway..
nk duet raye~~
hee +P

Anonymous said...

z..aku pon kene bg duet gak..tp aku lom gi bank lgsung...and ang pow sume masih dlm sampul..x bukak.

haha ko mmg bersemangatttttt :)

sejhok said...

oi2...jemput dtg umah aku kat batu burok...kalo nk dtg text me n aku text alamat...kalo nk dtg open house raya kelima r..kalo x anytime is fine as long ko text aku dulu...

n jgn luper duit raya aku!!

=p

Unknown said...

at some point i felt good for not to worry bout tix anymore.nak2 minyak da naik neh :P

but the feeling..its just missing kan?wuuuu~

Anonymous said...

rindu kan? tahun2 dulu2, aku rayer ngn adam...
anta korg g medan gopeng, amek kat depan utp...
pastu jalan2 open house rumah member2 dalam perak... hahaha tahun nie? tah lar....