Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Perihal Pengapit

To Si Bestfriend =)

I know when I tie the knot I want you to be there close to me. But to make you as my Maid of Honour wold be so dishonourable for you, so will you be the bestman to my man? Especially if my man is your bestfriend too? Amin =p

And you know when any of us tie the knot we would lose each other, physically. But emotionally, you'll always be my best buddy, you just know that don't you?

And I know that when I walk down the aisle you won't be there to stop my wedding, because we both just know that we love our friendship more than we can love each other, don't we?

Hey bestfriend, it's nothing, it was just the Made of Honour madness. Oh yes, and missing you is madness too!

Lots and Lots of Love!

4 comments:

Obefiend Weiland said...

hmm

familliar situation. ages ago.

Anonymous said...

oo..aku si xde awek ekkkk? hehe. ngekkk! wey ble nak shisha lg. calling2 ah okek~

bLosSom86 said...

aku macam tau je sapeeeeeeeeeeee.hihi:P

Anonymous said...

sabar lah wahai mia^luna =) and thanks a lot for calling me just now ya!! really appreciate that =)