Saturday, June 28, 2008

Perihal Pawagam

Bisikku Pada Bulan
Kembalikan,
Temanku..
Kasihku..
Syurgaku..



Well I give 7 out of 10 for Sepi. Not that it was bad, it was just expected - it wouldn't be as good as Cinta.

Even if for Kak Chik, she prefers Sepi. People and their preferences, no?

Anyhow, Made of Honour is cool, Ayat-ayat Cinta is lovely, Get Smart is hilarious, and The Bank Job is boring.

What I have in my list and still queueing are KungFu Panda (I know so yesterday!), Wanted, and hurm The Nanny Diaries?

ouh yes, and a hot sunlight splash at Sunway Lagoon.

On top of everything, Beauty and the Beast was outstanding and simply awesome!





Lots of Love!

1 comment:

[YeOp] said...

Yeah, different people have different preferences.

I gave full mark to Sepi. 5/5!

Kudos to Khabir Bhatia~

Malaysia's Movie of the Year for 2008: SEPI

p/s: Hancock macam best giler. Tapi tak tengok lagi. :D