Monday, June 2, 2008

Perihal Baru.

Heh. Good day everybody. Say Hello to the new blog.

If a journey has to start, it better start all over again, no? So this is it. and yes,

I'M CURRENTLY AT HOME! yippie yabeda bedu!

but then as much fun as it sounds, you have no idea how freaking hard it is to be at home, fat and unemployed.

I'm not a big fan of this three questions, especially when it pops out of mom's mouth:-

*Bila nak kerja?*

or

*Bila nak KAWEN?*

or

*Bila nak pakai tudung?*

For God sake, I have only one answer for these three FAQs.

Let the time decides.

Anyway, this streamyx line is currently digunakan at a boring pregnant cousin's house. Free, and no limitation! yahuu.

By the way, I'm going for my first interview this Wednesday. As much as I still want some extra REST, I still need you guys to wish me luck.

In case it is written in the destiny if I don't work for iPerintis, I won't be going to Miri!

Lots Of Love!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeay zac, im hoping that u'll get job asap, cause that means ade org nak blnje makan..kan kan??

Anonymous said...

ya tuhan. dideletenya semua previous link. -_-"

anyway, good luck! blog about your interview later! :D

Azrin L. said...

lotsaaa lotsaaa lotsaaa luck for you zac! :)

Unknown said...

ahaha label hanjeng..potpet bolehhh!

Azreel Aswad said...

Owh..esok interview ek? Gudluck!!
Semoga dpt keje cpt..so masa graduation nnt leh banjer aku. :P

botolbiru said...

what happen to the previous posts?
u delete all?
anyway good luck zac..

Anonymous said...

wa...ur mum really asked u bile mau kawen??..
cool~~
i wish my mum asked me dat..
instead of..
"oi..takkn nk pk kawen dh.."

tsk tsk...

f00 said...

hani,

bila nak kahwin?

haha. tanyalah aku soalan tu.

Raieza Hanim R said...

Eh delete semua ke dekat the old blog? Sayangnya..
good luck anyways!

Hani said...

people, old blog x delete pon. just tuka link. haniundergraduate.blogspot.com.

i dont have streamyx at home, thus not enough time to put links whatsoever into this new one.

n hell yeah, i MISS u guysssss!!! sissy kan haha!

thanks for all the lucks wishes and see you guys sooonnn!

[YeOp] said...

kenapa create blog baru?

any specific reason?

just feel curious.. hehe..

Adreen Nordin said...

Hey, u mintak iPerintis? i tgh intern kt iPerintis.hehe.