Sunday, June 22, 2008

Perihal Cuti

I've just came back from Langkawi this morning. Yeah I know. I've been rather busy traveling.

Tomorrow I'm going to KL for I-dunno-how-long. Blergh. Talking bout the 6 hours journey it makes me weep!

Talking bout the hundreds of moolah I'm spending it makes my parents weep! haha!

And by the way, going to Langkawi twice, in 6 months, still make me wanna go there again. I'm just falling in Love with it.

Yang, nanti kita honeymoon Langkawi, ok? Hee!

Lots of Love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku nak maki ko bole? haha

since when ade Yang nih?

which Yang??

aku yg marah,
P

kaymalini said...

towel semoh beli dop?

Hani said...

P,

Yang aku jauh. dekat Germany!

Dah, jangan marah! haha

Kek, semoh kate die xmboh towel xdok bunge!

Obefiend Weiland said...

pegi redang pulak la. langkawi banyak rokok ngan arak jek