Friday, September 4, 2015

Langkawi 8 years later


I used to love Langkawi. I used to say one day when I got married this is where I want to go for our honeymoon.

Some things are still the same, like the coldness of Dayang Bunting water and the clear coast of Pulau Beras Basah. But I remember that posh feeling, sipping coffee at The Loaf near the bay where the lay their yachts, it does not feel the same anymore.

And what's up with the huge (I mean really huge) store for shopping? And Cenang Beach feels like Bangla Road already?

Last time I went there were bunch of friends (and strangers) and it was one of the best memory, so i thought it's pretty hard to top it.

But I was wrong, with my family, everything seems perfect.

Except that, I vow to myself, next time I'm going to Langkawi, no driving, no taking ferry haha. Until they upgrade their jetty and ferry system that is.

And look at thattt whoever found the girl on the left please return to her parents T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T

No comments: