Friday, August 14, 2015

You took my heart away.

To all girls, who once have fought for their relationship, but get dumped by their ex-boyfriends anyways.
Here's a thought.
You are not the loser - for getting dumped. He is not a loser too - for letting you go.
Don't say that just to please yourself. Stop with all this woman power shit.

But, you once were a fighter, for wanting to work things out, when he chose to walk away.

So, no one loses here, but at least, you fought for it.
Be that person who always want to work things out and know that even if it didn't work out, you have done your part. 

To quote a cousin;
All these can't-haves, might-ifs and should-bes is a potent recipe for chronic over thinking. Let's just be thankful for the problems that we don't have

Excuse me and my emotional moment. I have been dwelling in the sad sad part of Grey's Anatomy and it kinda affect me. Bad bad Grey's Anatomy.

No comments: