Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Kitchen

Ever since we moved into our new house (we; me and my brother, new house; not so new house but a new place for us) i have developed a new passion, and it is cooking. Haha it's not really passion (passion is too deep) it's just, something I enjoy doing.

My friends, who knew me too well, know that this is a lifetime achievement. I don't cook, it's just not my forte. Our place came with a nice kitchen and I love spending time in it. So since we moved in I spent most time at home, cooking and just chilling watching TV or not. Sometimes all a woman need is a nice kitchen to start functioning as one haha.

I love to cook, yes, but it's not top notch. But when I cook I made people eat them. My poor brothers, cousins, and friends are my victims so far. I constantly bug people to come hang out at my place so I can feed them. Later they'll be 'omg the crazy cooking lady again, pretend to be sleeping!!'

Just so you know, if you're not doing anything anytime, please let me know. I really love hosting people and you will get to eat my lousy cooking sometimes.

No comments: