Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The other side of this place

I never knew this place existed. The moment I stepped foot onto this land I was awed. Couldn't believe my eyes. Couldn't hold myself to snap pics and sent it to my whatsapp groups.


How on earth did I not know that this little heaven existed 15minutes away from my home.

The sun was shining brightly throughout the day. One might think it was blaring hot, but one might be wrong, for the ocean breeze chilled you from the inside, even at noon. The only smells that linger were the smell from the water and the sand. 

Things got better once the cousins arrived. The kids were rolling on the sand, it's like they tasted freedom the first time. The adults were doing their things, cooking together in the kitchen, eating by the beach, playing volleyball by the evening. Karaoke and singing to Abe Di playing keyboard till late night.

from kakzie's phone

from kakzie's phone

from kakzie's phone

I live for a life like this.

On the last day we were about to say goodbye, Farah threw tantrum and refused to leave. she slept on the sand for 45minutes or so. Even a kid couldn't get over this.

On our way back, Kak Chik told me, for something like this, other places like Bali or anything, don't matter.

Trust me, it's whom we are with, not where. It's a bonus when it's a little heaven like this.


Alhamdulillah for the Love. Hanya Allah yang dapat membalasnya.

No comments: