Friday, August 29, 2014

Bon Voyage

I don't make friends with my colleagues, but this one was an exception. She even made friend with my friends, met my mother and know my cousins. Just like my other friends.

A colleague, a lunch/dinner partner, a random-moments-go-to-person, an info counter, gossip keeper, stalker sister, a friend.

"You, ade warehouse sale!"
"Jom g try breakfast dekat tempat ni nak tak?"
"Nak pergi MATTAfair tak?"
" Handsome gila dia ni.." *sent me a random picture of a handsome guy.
"Join tak dinner/family day/ team outing?"

Now without her I don't know who to ask to go to office events, it would be so dull.

I am so glad our paths ever crossed, and now  I am so glad that we don't have to maintain that professional bond anymore (it's not easy making friends with your colleague, there are some things you cannot ever talk to them about).

I honestly hope we will keep in touch and more importantly for her to find a better life out there.

Bumi Allah luas, rezeki Allah setinggi langit seluas lautan. Goodluck.

And thank you for everything.


No comments: