Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sunway Lagoon

The company held a family day in Sunway Lagoon. Every staff is allowed to take 4 family members / friends, so I decided to take Nana, since I have promised her since forever to go to Sunway Lagoon. I invited Kak Chik along.

Last minute plan changed and Suri wanted to tag along. Knew that it would be a bit handful for us 2 to take care of them at the same time, Suri's mother offered me to bring her maid and driver along.

So there were 4 adults taking care of 2 kids at the same time, still, it's not a joke taking 2 kids to Sunway Lagoon.

BFF Nana and Suri

They woke me up as early as 7am in the morning (I bet they didn't sleep well too) they did all the activities (all no kidding) and went to all parks and they rode all rides (some rides twice no kidding)! I am so glad there were some limitations for height and since they both are slightly above 1m, they can only do everything below 1.2m (they even begged the person manning the roller coaster to allow them in, the height requirement is 1.4m!!)




They are active and brave. I know I was tired and exhausted and my muscles and joints and in pain but I was so proud of them. So small but yet, everything must be so fast and so high. Told their mothers about them proudly!


10 hours later still jumping. Where did you get all the energy!!


And I actually got some extra hands helping taking care of the kids, from Ann and her husband, and sisters in law. So there were actually 8 ADULTS taking care of 2 kids -_-"


4 years later we are still here standing strong!! Haha CANCHUUU BELIEVEEE ITT!!!


No comments: