Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I can totally relate


Maybe we'll eventually drift towards the shore.
What shore? That could take months.
Better not take more than nine or else there'll be another person on this boat.
What? I wasn't gonna say anything until we got back.
I'm having a baby.
A baby? Sharon, wow.
I know, I know.
When are you due?
March.
Oh, thank God. You can still be in my wedding. What?
Ah! I'm getting married. Tom proposed, I said yes...

Well, you were supposed to be my maid of honor, but of course I didn't hear from you.
Sharon feels too conspicuous since she's popped. So, guess what? I had to ask Tom's 51-year-old sister... who looks like Jerry Springer and doesn't like me... all because my best friend couldn't stand me being so happy.
Why? Why is that? Because our lives were moving on and you weren't the center of attention anymore?

No comments: