Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Almost is never Enough

So I was talking about finding a way to heaven with my friends. I was imagining, you know, holding hands, singing shalala, hello Heaven! Little that I know, my friends, maybe are already ahead. Like this one here.

A few months ago I tweeted about having only 1 (ONE) purple shirt in my wardrobe. Look what came into my mail last week.


Not just one, but TWO purple shirts. (and btw, those scarves, are new too. Among another 7 that were in the parcel!)

Sigh. My friends are going to be like 'LOL Zac, faster!!!'

BTW keep on believing that there's something good in everyday though everyday may not be a good day.
I am almost there, 30% on my way, I hope I'll make it on time, InsyaAllah.

ps: Almost is Never Enough - Ariana Grande.






No comments: