Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Oh my luck

When we were planning for our next trip to JavaJazz we came up with idea for a little detour to somewhere out of Jakarta. So since the tour will take longer time we resorted to go to only 2 days of JavaJazz.

Knowing that I will bug her again with my regrets for not going to all 3 days, Raja made me promised not to whine about not going for the 3rd day when the line up is out.

The line up is out, now. But not the schedule. Upon looking at the list i have never prayed any harder wishing some of the names I knew from the list would perform on the first and second nite.

But oh with my luck, Maliq, Marcel, Afgan, Dewa Budjana, Raisa, Agnes Monica are so going to perform on 3rd nite right?? Right???

My god the wait for the schedule is killllling me.

No comments: