Saturday, January 18, 2014

Black and Chrome

I am just a little bit over in love with my same old brand new baby black. With a hint of chrome.

After parted from Aaron for a good 12 days (which was when i discovered I love my car and I could miss him thatttt much) I am totally happy, over the moon to welcome my new baby, Arrogant.

Or, the full name would be, Dato' Satria Tengku Arrogant Kamil.

AHHHHH. TOO HOT HE DESERVED DOUBLE TITLES ON HIS NAME.

Butttttt of course, none of these would mean a thing without the main sponsor of the whole Aaron Reborn - my beloved Daddy. Thanks Mama and Ayah, I knew I can never be too old to spoil ;p (cue jealous brothers making annoying faces)

Spotted today Arrogant Kamil and Azhani Rose donning matching black and chrome attire. OF COURSE. kekeke.

No comments: