Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Muatan Berat

I tak tahu apalah nasib I, membawa dari 2010 sampai lah 2014, bila nak berubah nasib tayar pecah ni?

Aaron is not with me for 10 days so I have to use my brother's Viva, which he named Wahab, I named it Theo (because it's small black and fast like Theo Walcott) and 2 days together I already pecahkan tayar belakang Wahab!

What is it with me and tayar pecah grrrrrrrr.

But, BUT there's always somebody to turn the whole situation to a brighter side.


Sigh. My friends are funny. What would I do without them.

ps: Aaron is fine, just going thru some Feng Shui process. He'll be back and you'll be suprised!

pps : Kepanasan, kepeluhan, kesakitan hati, terubat, bila masuk office and guess what I received? The email that said, my leave application for next month (5 days!) IS APPROVED. Dance now!

No comments: