Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Remember My Name


A niece told me that she got bullied at her school. Some mean girls call her names, call her busuk, influenced other girls to not be friend with her.

She's 7 and these mean girls are 10! 

I got so mad I didn't know how to react. I know she's small but she has to know that people do that to her because she got something and they don't.

For an instance sah-sah budak-budak pembuli tu kurang kasih sayang.

Geramnyaaaaaaa.

I know adults shouldn't meddle in kids' problems and I know it's bad to wish Karma would strike and to wish God to get those mean girls, but I sincerely hope those kids will get the love they truly need the soonest, else my niece's school life would be so miserable!

Sighhhhhhhhhhhh!

I ended up telling her how Yuna told us she was bullied too, when she was small. People called her Tuna! Tuna! (it was a funny story she told at the concert before she sang this song) and the niece went like... WHO'S YUNA? haha.. ok wrongggg move but still, you're going to be big and those mean girls will be like, man...that's the girl I bullied in school.

Tuna! Tuna!



No comments: