Saturday, November 16, 2013

Move on

Move on yang paling susah is move on from a bouquet of flower. This bouquet has been in my room for 2years plus now it is collecting dust. Hari ni baru rasa.. maybe I should throw it out.

It is sad tho. Because flower is pretty. But this one seems to bring more harm (I am so allergic to habuk and debu) and like any other human being.. I don't make potpourri.

I got this for my 26th birthday from my dearest parents. The one i got on 25th birthday was thrown out when I got this one.

The longest I have kept my flower is my convocation flower. Threw it out 5 years later!! Haha.

Speaking of move on... bila nak move on from Mr Arrogant ni. Sigh so sick to be lame and typical but can't help to fall in love and rinduuu.

We need a plan. Yes we. I am not the only lame person here!

No comments: