Friday, October 25, 2013

How much do you really know a person?

What an early morning today. Ingatke lepas subuh nak hantar Atek to KLIA (Atek is going back to Egypt; was just about to send her at the parking lot je haha) so I stayed up after subuh, had decent clothes on and suddenly my housemate screamed from the kitchen.

She cut the tip of her middle finger and now the blood spilled all over the house.

Panic attack I immediately took her to Columbia Asia here in Puchong, sent her to Emergency Room and I was left having to fill in her series of form.

Nowwwww what do I know about this person I've been living with for 3 years?

Ps. On the other note boy I'm so glad my mum and dad never make me wanna be a doctor or nurse. Some people are IT engineer because they can't stand blood!

No comments: