Tuesday, October 29, 2013

'How are you going to run after him with one leg shorter than the other?'

I finally decided to have a dedicated saving account where I can keep a pinch of my money and take it only when I truly needed it. Yes on my 5th year anniversary of being a hamba kapitalis only I decided to have a saving haha sorrylahhhh I'm ignorant like thattt but better late than never kann

Sooo after dumping all the extra money that I plan not to use until very much needed into an account that is not easily accessible.. I decided to play dumb enough to leave my tumbler's lid open in my handbag.

A few minutes later, thanks for my habit of I can't live without looking at my phone,  I discovered that the my handbag is wet and everything is soaked.

Thank God my phone and watch aren't damaged. else how do I buy new phone and watch with the money that I cannot take because the bank book is all soaked up???

Genius.

No comments: