Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Three Decades of Music, Love, and Passion.

We were there to celebrate Anuar Zain's 30 years anniversary in local music industry. Boy what a talent Malaysia has. I don't think I own any album of his (my bad) but did I not sing at least 18 out of 19 songs there were? Yes I did.

I cried, for maybe 5 minutes, always a sucker for the movie Cinta which they played the snippet during Perpisahan. HOW COME AIRIS LEFT HARIS!! :( and to listen to AZ sang it live DIDNT HELP!!

And cried again during Sempurnakan Aku music video premiere, so hearbreaking, leaving me and Kak Shil questioning did she pass away??

Other than that, I have managed to make the concert like my own, finding myself know almost all the songs he sang bit to bit. How did I do that? haha

And the best thing, always a room for a best thing, he sang I'm The Lucky One as the opening. Ah, the sweet memories of first love, LOL.

Most importantly, these girls, who have to pay for my ticket first, who have to drive to the Gardens to buy the tickets, and who have to swipe her credit card, because I was away and I WANT THE TICKET I DON'T CARE YOU HAVE TO GET IT FOR ME.


'You can be anywhere in the world, but you choose to be here' - Anuar Zain.
Yes we did and there's no regret, every single cent, WELL SPENT!

No comments: