Sunday, February 3, 2013

Come and Go

I just noticed that I haven't had any hint of period yet. No cramp no mood swing no nothing and it's already 3rd of February.

I had my period last on New Year's eve so it has been more than 30 days now and still there's no sign of best friend coming to visit.

Sigh. I thought the days of me worrying about my menstrual cycle is finally over now that it has been quite rhythmic as of late but nope, false alarm.

I once missed my period for 5 months. yes believe me. If I was sexually active, boy wouldn't that scare the shit out of me. But I guess it's more scary that I am not sexually involved AND YET I missed my period.

I. Need. To. Go. And. Find. Out. The. Problem. Soon!

Maybe it's weigh gain. Yes I've gained quite a few lot lately, double sigh. Need to worry about one thing at a time.

I'd like to blame my new shift pattern that's affecting my sleep-time that's affecting my hormones that makes me hungry all the time and you understand the science. Blame it on science.

No comments: