Thursday, February 14, 2013

Aku Skandal

So many stories behind one song.
I have went to so many karaoke sessions with so many different group of people in my life that everytime I picked a song/songs, there's almost so many stories behind a song.

Like whenever we sing Dewi, I wanted to tell how I have asked Afiq to sing Dewi at my wedding - Keroncong style - and Afiq said, 'Why Dewi? Dewi is a sad song.'

And when we sing Don't Speak from No Doubt, I remembered Munir and Intan got into a fight at a karaoke session and awkwardly ironically just seconds later Don't Speak came out haha.

And how Wan was such a 'key-nadzi' that if we sing a song out of key he would stop the song and repeat it until we hit the correct key like this one time with Kiss Me.

And it doesn't help that everytime I went to karaoke - even now - I still tell these stories to people - feeling like I almost tell the same stories everytime.

Sigh. I need to create new memories!




No comments: