Saturday, October 6, 2012

In pursue of private wedding.

I don't get the purpose of strangers attending strangers' wedding. Like today Che Su was asking Kak Ewie to spare a wedding invitation for Kak Leen's mum because 'Kak Leen's mum is nice'. And Kak Ewie went like, 'really? I've never met her'

This is just another classic case of a stranger coming to a stranger's wedding. Just because 'mama went to the same school with her a thousand years ago' doesn't mean I want her at my wedding.

The only strangers I want at my wedding is my bee's family and friends, other than that, I don't need some 'people I went to somewhere with'. Not important.

The thing is, is this request too much? Is it even logic? If it is why do I still find strange cards in my mum's drawer and when I ask her 'whose card is this mum?' She'd say something like 'oh the some-people daughter/son'.

Can't we invite guests which only the brides and bridegrooms can recognize. Afterall its their day, right?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: