Friday, October 5, 2012

David Beckham on The Ellen DeGeneres Show


I am so hooked to this. Been watching it thousand times, putting it on the loop, I can't get enough of this.

I think girls will never grow out of crush for David Beckham.

I remember having a HUGE POSTER of David Beckham when I was still a little girl and a HUGE mug with Bekham's pic on it (both thanks to Pepsi). and a Manchester United cap because Love for Beckham blinded me haha.

Look at him, so decent, so polite, so handsome, smells so good, so selekeh at the same time. SO MY TYPE haha.

But of course Beckham also have his annoying side (if you watch this till the end you'll geddit). because all guys are annoying. but it's always nicer to look at a good looking annoying guy righttt.

'She can forgive you, look at you!'

Beckham is 37, KhairyKJ is 36, why are guys this age soooooo alluring even Ellen suddenly becomes straight!

No comments: