Sunday, October 7, 2012

Girlpower

Moving out completed. I got superb helps from kawan dari syurga; Dell, saa, and Raja. My God my friends are silly but aren't they superwomen?

They helped me packed. I swear I have tonnes of stuffs just safely kept in an invisible galaxy that just appeared when it's time to move. Just nicely fit with the fact that I am already 'champion' in the arena of packing.

So Dell and Saa were the first to arrive only to realize that I have not put a single thing into a box or a bag, so I have to listen to them NAGGING me the whole time (but their hands were moving so fast all my things were packed AND UNPACKED in a blink of eye).

And then Raja arrived just as we're about to transport all my very important stuffs from Kak Ewie's house to Kak Mona's. The girls, tho heavy, are tough. My previous house was in level 5, we have to take every single thing down the stairs (no elevators) to new house at level 2. NO HELP FROM GUYS! Pats on your back girlfriends!

They also helped me to assemble all those important furnitures I got from IKEA to store all my importantttt stuffs. And helped me to rearrange the room (feng shui and whatnots), hang the curtains, Saa even helped to clean up my fan.

And later that night, Dell and Raja slept over for rounds of scary movies and besen-maggi. Girls just wanna have fun.

My friends are sweethearts. No wonder my parents let me come to city on my own. They know I'm safe in good hands.

Can never do this on my own :(
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: