Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 July 2010

Dearest Raja, Ain, and Seema.

Right now most prolly you guys are already on your way to Kuala Besut for Perhentian. Heck I should be on my way too. But something happened and dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki I'm so sorry I have to back out.

First the leave issue, then the Uncle issue. Just now mother called and asked me to talk to my uncle. I couldn't. I cannot listen to his voice. It breaks my heart each time I remember that he's in pain.

I'm just not in the right place and mood for a holiday.

I know I seemed so selfish but I've talked to Raja and I know she understands. I'm very hoping she would find the best way to deliver this news to you two.

I am torn between being selfish and inconsiderate or insensitive and immature but whatever I picked I'll be the bitch in the situation so I took the risk.

You guys more than anyone else know that for me, my family comes first. I am so sorry that you guys have to bear with this fact every time something came up but trust me, I have gone beyond my power and will to make it happen and convince myself that it is ok, BUT everything seems to come to no avail.

Now you guys have to bear with all the cost that I should be bearing. I apologize but the best I can do is to at least promise I will make it up to you.

At least, the next time we gather, we will have enough people to play cards :D

(but I totally understand if you won't take my words anymore. 1st Brunei, then Perhentian. I keep on backing out ain't i? bad!)

I'd rather not be in Perhentian and regret it for the entire lifetime than to be there but regret it should something happen (knock knock *God Forbid*).

Hope you guys enjoy your stay. I'm going to unpack all my swimming attires, new aviator glasses, skirts, shortpants, sleevies, sunblock lotion and my new flip flop back to where it belongs. Until next time. maybe next time.

Again, truly from the bottom of my heart, Sorry.



You guys are still the best <3


Love,
Zac.

No comments: