Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oranje vs La Roja

Tonight is not Brazil against Argentina, like many would predict when they both progress smoothly from group stage.

For me tonight is fight between Sneijder and Villa.

Whoever nail the game will take both the world cup for the first time and steal the golden boot from Klose.

My heart says it's Spain, but my ego wants it to be Netherland.

Whichever it is, Die Nasionalmanshaft already take home the bronze medal. Not the best, but good enough.

Tonight is going to be the feast for the eyes; Casillas, Fabregas, Torres, Villa, and Van Persie, and feast for the ears too; as the Sunday Blues will be here with me.

I'm looking forward a good and dramatic game; just for fun sake.

See you tomorrow!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: