Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 February 2010

How you annoyed your friend.
 
Each and every single friend of your life carries a variety of attributes that either entertain or annoy you. Sometimes theres balancing, when the annoying parts can easily be erased comes the entertaining part, but for some with more annoying traits, we happen to choose to ignore them in most cases.
 
So kalau pergi mana-mana tak diajak, buat apa-apa tak dipelawa, cakap buat tak dengar tanya buat tak endah, paham-paham sendirilah.
 
Like one time, me, Raja, and Hamizah we had a small discussion of one thing we cannot stand about other friends but there's always a way to cope with it so that we are always in good terms.
 
Like, kalau kawan kau kedekut, then you don't mind to always pay extra. But kadang-kadang bila rasa bengang sangat bunyik jugak kan. But most of the times, you don't mind, as long as you both can always stay in good term.
 
So, share one thing you cannot stand about your friend and how you cope with it. Come on! Even if that friend is me. I'd like to knowwwwwwww haha.
 
As for me, one thing that annoys me the most about others are ALWAYS WANT TO BE THE FIRST.
 
Ayat-ayat macam 'Alaa takkan tak tau kot!' or 'Laaa dah lama la tak tau ker!!!' or 'Aku dah tau lama dah pasal ni lamaaaa dah before kau tau dulu' or 'aku lagii kuat demam or kuat selsema or kuat batuk or kena H1N1 dlu' or 'aku punya lagi besar' or 'aku punya lagi hebat lagi laju lagi superb' whatsoever.
 
Why do everything has to be a competition? and most importantly, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO WINNNN?
 
So how I cope with it is JUST LET THEM WIN. I don't care, not like theres any prize or whatttt. Plus they also have to cope with ALL MY ANNOYING TRAITS hahahaha so win-win situation eyyyy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

small discussion ke? aku rse mcm hours je. hahaha!

The last time I do it is when I was standard 6 - tgh naik beskal ngn my friends. Rse mcm confession but since they are my good friends - no hard feeling.

Suke nk tau ape orang think about diri sendiri.

zac, suke pikir psl $!

Hani said...

haha hours x hours dr nk blk sabtu terpaksela balik ahad kannn haha

oh switnye annoyig habis aku suke pk psl $ tp hiburkan korang kannn

haha

RS. said...

HAHHA oh yeah i like being right xP (although i know your not talking about me here... :)

anyway, i think you are annoying coz u like to impersonate my elder sis. like tah pape. ==;;

Hani said...

bukan imitate lah, naturalll haha

Azreel Aswad said...

Zac is annoying becoz err.. hmm.. aaa.. Can't think of any. Haha..

I'm the type that hard to be annoyed. So if someone annoys me..meaning that person is really2 annoying!