Friday, February 19, 2010

19 February 2010

I've always loved it when people can tell how I am just by looking at me.
 
Most of them will successfully tell me 3 things;
 
1. I'm a first child
2. I'm the only daughter
3. I'm spoilt.
 
TRUE!
 
Some managed to get that;
 
1. I'm single and;
2. I love kids.
 
ALSO TRUE!
 
Today I met someone and he said one thing I never knew.
 
1. My grandma is proud of me and she always tells people about me.
2. And that she misses me so much.
 
Waa I never knew that =( Love you tooooo Tok :)
 
Oh oh but why is it that when you asked this people 'What do you see in me?' they never tell you the BAD SIDE?
 
like; you're hypocrite, or backstabber, or loser in love. Things like that.
 
Ahhhh. Maybe some things just better left unsaid, no?
 
ps: Waw you're reallyyyyyyyy gone =(

No comments: