Friday, October 2, 2009

Kisah Klasik Baju Raya 2009

Haha ok berapa juta post pasal raya but since lots have been asking about my baju raya (glory habis konon) mari saya cerita.

Baju Raya pertama + kedua

Few months back I accompanied mother to her friend's Batik boutique. We always buy Batik from her. Sometimes, mother even has her own designed Batik made. Even for the whole big family (aunties, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews. Seriously.) But this one time I walked in and immediately fell in love with a Crepe + Satin Batik on a mannequin. Ok tipu. Actually thats how I got my Baju Convo jugak. haha.

Ok so, I grabbed the Batik, flew it over to Kota Bharu to be made Kurung Modern by my favourite tailor, my own Aunty. A day before Raya we went back to Kota Bharu only to find out that, BAJU RAYA SAYA BELOM SIAP. wahhh menangis air mata darah macam ini!

I waited sampai pukul 2 pagi tau, tapi sebab dh give up, I went to sleep. The next morning I woke up, tadaa there it was tergantung in front of my eyes. Mama kate Che Su hanta the baju at 4am. Oh saba je lah baju raya ku!

But it was worth the wait. I like the cutting, especially the 'arrangement'. Hah percaye tak haha. Saya mintak Che Su untuk tuka Satin jadik baju and Crepe jadik kain, but Che Su punye idea gile da boom. Die buat Baju Satin, lengan Crepe, Kain belakang Crepe, depan satin. Sb tuh bunga die dari depan stret dari baju sampai kain. PERGHHHH.


Saya begitu in love dengan baju ini sampai pakai 2 hari berturut-turut!



Acsessories: Long necklace with big locket from mother, turqoise Nose heels, pink Alice Wonders Quilted inspired by Chanel Handbag, baby pink Jorget scarf.
Overall cost : kasut : rm33, handbag: rm49, baju+tudung+rantai: Taken care by the father! haha

Raya ketiga.

Baju saya pakai wedding Kak Ann. Tidak perlu explainantion. The theme of the wedding was Grey and Pink. So that was the colour. But I like the Tulip idea (mama's own design).


Exactly like this.

Acsessories: Light Grey Jorget scarf, Pink Wedges by Verns, pink Alice Wonders Quilted inspired by Chanel.
Overall cost: Wedges: RM38, Handbag: RM49, Baju+Scarf : Taken care by the father yeay!

Raya keempat.

On this day saya nekad untuk pakai kebaya. Pasal I have THREE untouched kebaya semua dari Bandung + Jakarta tetapi tidak pernah dipakai. So I decided to wear the white+brown one I bought in Jakarta last March. Mama cakap baju ini buat saya nampak gemuk, saya cakap kalau dah gemuk takde baju yang saya pakai boleh buat saya nampak kurus wahaha. So Mama redha jerrr.

As a result, lipatan perut terserlah, sampai Qoba kata Henset boleh hilang di celah-celah lipatan. Moral of the story, jangan lawan cakap mak-ayah nyehehe.



Moral untuk Cik Kekek, lain kali amil gamba sampai nampak kaki bolehhh? Composition kne tepat haha.

Acsessories: White quilted clutch by Dorothy Perkins, White wedges by Crocodile, brown shawl (come thogether with the kebaya)
Overall cost: Wedges: Voucher Parkson, Clutch: Gift from Germany from Kak Jaja, Kebaya: RM 45, upah kebaya: taken care by the father (perlu mention?)

Raya kelima.

I wore the same baju I pakai pergi wedding matjun. Actually I really love this baju kurung. Love the material, love the colour, love the cutting. tapi baju ni mama beli kt Bandung. So macam, susahlah nak carik kain yang same lagi kot tahla.



Acsessories: The same long necklace and Pink Jorget scarf, wedges and handbag (economy skekkk).
Overall cost: Baju: Taken care by the father. Others: Do your own maths haha.

Ok mengalahkan artis. Tapi mungkin besok lusa boleh cerita pulak pasal menu raya haha.

4 comments:

kerel said...

hahah aku ske yg rayer keempatnyer...
nmpak clean, yet anggun ~ ;)

Azreel Aswad said...

zac..syiera kata kau nampak makin slim.. any comment? :P

simah said...

aku suke sume baju raye kau. kau kelihatan sgt2 melayu macam maya karin. (exaggerate di situ) :D

Unknown said...

zac, i adores your sandal's that you wear on 1st raya ~