Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Masalah-nya;

Like every morning that annoying sound and vibrate from your alarm phone wake you up.

You hate that sound; you hate that freaking annoying vibrating that screams 'Hey wake up! Your dream is over!'

You hate it you want to slam it over the wall but you came to your senses at an instance;

That dream remained a dream. Come back to reality.

Tonight, have another dream, until you feel like slamming that very phone to the wall again.

That is how this hits me; painfully on my chest.



I feel like deleting the comment, banging the person with a chair and what nots. Until I came to my senses (which also; at an instance).

This is like a wake-up call to me. Stop living in a princess world. Come back to reality.

Persoalannya; will I ever have enough attributes to be the RIGHT girl?

3 comments:

PiNk said...

ko la the right girl for your right man! nanti jumpe la tuh jgn risau!

Mag said...

right man,right girl, right time..hehe

nur_aqli said...

hani, k.lisa pun dapat "the talk" jg dr a.zaeem. Aduh...nvr would've thot tht he'd b the 1st giving me one.
mmg awkward..n x best. ye la, xperlu someone utk ckp something tht i already know.
plus, I'm already 25! haha :P


...and only God knows when we'll meet the right one?
right now I'm crossing my fingers and pray that it'd turn out alright ;)