Monday, February 2, 2009

confirmed.

Mia in Love. Hey, orang Germany. I want you badly. =(

I learned that your-ex-is-getting-married joke is not funny at all. It made me choked for a LONG while.

and the guy you like is an asshole made me wanna kill myself.

but on top of everything,

I got a RM250 voucher from Parkson! Wuhuu! (so I can unchoke; shopping makes me breath properly)

and

*drumrolls*

a confirmed iPerintis staff! Yahuu *dancing!*

sayang Che Hani. Tahun depan duit raye lebih, k!

Its about time to swith the view and realise LIFE has so much better to offer (and that is; life itself!)

Lots of Love!

8 comments:

azim.zainudin said...

tahniah!
pasni leh rekemenkn aku yer
hehe

PiNk said...

gedik bobo

haha konpem akhirnye!

btol la gossip arituh kan!!

simah said...

congratzzz z! :)

smoge taun dpn aku dpt duit raye lebey dr ko. hehe

Anonymous said...

tahniah

(bukan pasal ex kawen)

tapi dah konfem keje iperintis

:P

Mag said...

taniah jugek..na quit kene bagi notis 3 bulan la kan..haha

jaja said...

eh gaji lbh?u got promoted?congrats!so i guess i can expect a welcome home makan2 with helium baloons and retail treatment from u?yeay!!! ;)

btw,which orang germany u need ni.me,s or f? heh

take care!

Hani said...

azim,

tak habis2 nk suruh rekemen. resume nye mane?

pink,

gosip? gosip po!

sema,

semoge kau confirm juge cepat2 supaya aaron ade kwn hee hee

Hani said...

haeqal,

haha dem je ok. but thx anyway!

magh,

yeah. everyone's boss sucks! haha

kakjaja,
bukanla got promoted but confirmed.

and no extra gaji watsoever. but helium baloon and retail therapy taken care of! x0x0!