Friday, February 13, 2009

How to Be Memey : Lesson 1.


The thing I love the most is FOOD. The thing I love to do the most is EAT.

The love I have for food and eating can even overcome the fear of obessity and overweight (trust me if I said, 'bencinya gemuk' I really mean 'I'm making a conversation here'!)

People who weighed like me would stop eating once they stepped down the weigh scale. TRUST ME I'm HEAVYYYY haha.

But there are some food I can't resist. Oh Slurp.

Gulai Tempoyak, Nasi Beriani, Nasi Kandar, Sambal Petai, Singgang Tulang, Sup Kaki, Ayam Percik, Pece Lele (haha), and many many many many moahh.

So last nite, I was thinking, setapnyeeee Sambal Udang Petai. Hence, I decided to MAKE some. yummayh! So here,

Lesson 101: How to make Sambal Udang Petai Memey style!

1. Masuk dapur, bukak peti.
2. Keluarkan tupperware labeled 'Sambal Petai 4 kakak. Jangan Usik!'
3. Panaskan kuali, kemudian, panaskan sambal petai di atas.
4. Siap untuk dihidang.

image from net
WALLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA~~~~


Sekian Terima Kasih.

Haha yes! I suck at cooking; even have to bungkus ikan yang dah siap letak garam kunyit from rumah! Haha.

ps/ I got a task today. Turn an empty whiteboard to an attractive notice board. So I literally screamed 'RAJA PLEASE BE HERE, NOW!' before the above picture (with the hasil macam gampang) taken. Haha.

3 comments:

하 니 said...

adehh..
sdapnyeh
nk ckit
:D

Mag said...

nyum2..beh nye

kaymalini said...

se lagi mu tinggal..mee tomyam noodle station..hahaha.zac mmg suke makan..ahahaha..miss u zac