Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Bangkok Trip

Once upon a time, a pair of friends randomly decided to visit Bangkok on a weekend. It was so random, that only after what felt like MILLION years later, I got to see the photos! Haha.



A trip is always a great trip no matter how random it was, I can't believe we still remember what we did, where we went and what we ate / purchased (I don't travel that much, I should remember all that, but Aishah is a jetsetter!) Today we had a great time reminiscing all these while browsing through all these just-found photos that have been missing since aeons ago.



I remembered I love Bangkok, tho. It was so friggin hot (we went sometime around June, Vivy Yusof got married while we were there. Now, she has 2 babies already... that's how long!), but we lost count how much we walked. we were there for 3 days only, if I'm not mistaken, yet we managed to go to almost every tourists attractions.



Platinum Pratunam, Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Hard Rock Cafe Bangkok, Siam Niramit, Chatuchak.. what else. That place where people buy Thai Silk.. can't hardly remember. We stayed at Woriburi Sukhumvit, nice place BUT non halal breakfast people, be careful. It's in the middle of the city and walking distance to nearest MRT station (Nana) made our trip easier access to so many places.



These, however, happened 3 years ago. I have no idea if Bangkok is still the same (i'm pretty sure some haven't changed like the food are to die for and stuff). Time to revisit, maybe?



Looking at old travel photos is never good for both my emotion and my bank account.

p/s: I asked Aishah if there is atleast one picture of both of us and she said.. not so many. we took turns to take photo so there's a pic of each of us at the same spot. How lame, life before selfie stick, people!

No comments: