Monday, November 23, 2015

Teman Lelaki Sumpahan 2.0

I've wrote about how I felt so much in love with Ezwan Lutfi of Teman Lelaki Upahan here. It's not the person, it's the character. So hard to find someone like that isn't it.

However.. last Saturday we went to watch Mak Cun theatre. I had no idea what it was all about, but I went anyway because a friend dragged me haha. BUT, it was so good, I had good time laughing!



The show ended pretty late so we rushed for Asar prayer. By the time we both were done praying, the meet and greet session was over (or maybe there was no meet and greet, I don't know) but anyway I was not entitled for meet and greet anyway.

As we walked back to our car, there he was... walking his mother to her car. Just me, my friend, him and his mother. And the rain.



We stopped under the rain and I waited for him to wave his mother goodbye and all before asking for a photo. Drama much, rain and all.

To answer a common question.. 'is he really good looking?' To my eyes, he is. In fact, he is all that I want (auw..).

Raja be like, if this is all you want, Zac, you are so getting married before me. This kind of guy.. SO EASY TO FIND.

LOLSSS Seriously!




No comments: