Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The beach

I finally seek help for my rare skin disease. it's not a disease, it's like a condition, called psoriasis.

Psoriasis ni penyakit orang kaya kaya so bila terkono dekat orang miskin macam I ni mampu garuk je la. but last night, it was burning and itchy and I couldn't sleep so I decided today I should surrender.

The doctor said he can't do anything to help this (ouch) but he can suggest one thing to make it less / better.

'You know what you can do? Seminggu sekali pergilah mandi Port Dickson ke Morib ke...'

I mean, I've never been happier to hear a diagnosis / prognosis from a doctor. I have like millions of ideas on my mind right now. The right excuse to go to the beach all the time.

'But mom, the doctor said this is best for my skin!' me hanging up on my mom right before I jump into Maldives sea.

WKWKWKKWKWKWKWKWK

No comments: