Friday, February 27, 2015

Moving Out 2.0

The highlights of my days as of late consist of constant travels between Sen Heng, Courts, SSF, IKEA, Homepro, Index Living Mall, and kedai perabot ah cheng plaza puchong whatnots. So many things to buy, so many factors to consider and so little money (what else is new).

It's not easy moving in from a tiny room to a whole house that you rent. Because it's a rented place you don't wanna spend too much on it, but you still wanna build a home that you want to go back to after a day at work. (and sometimes welcome your friends for sleepovers OMG CANT WAIT TO PARTY AT MY HOUSE)

And I know it's old news and cliche but oh my, aren't house appliances pretty to look at but when you look at the price tag it's so ugly? I mean whats up with iron board costs us almost a hundred ringgit? seriously. piece of board, with steels. i might as well do my ironing on piece of cloth.

The house now is in Blue color (I have no idea what was up with previous tenant) and we are planning to repaint it next week. thats another whole story. the point is, tomorrow is the big day. I'm gonna try to squeeze my queen size mattress into my neo. It's going to happen. you're going to be amazed.

If you desperately wanna buy me housewarming gift, I welcome an iron board and all sorts kitchen appliances even cutleries. I still haven't got that figured out. I said IF (you can read it as please too).

A little preview.

Already smells so ikea.




No comments: