Monday, February 16, 2015

Lets Stay Together

It was such a beautiful day, the day Hazirah got married.
Every time I hold my phone I feel the need to look at em pictures (all of em) over again.
So pretty.

My friends are so pretty it's intimidating, but I'm so lucky.

I feel good whenever I'm around them, I think they have no idea how much I love them.
(I don't always say I love them, so I guess they had no idea, but I do)
It breaks my heart whenever I wanna see them but they don't feel the same.
I just couldn't contain.

The only song that I can think of while looking at this pictures are Let's Stay Together - Al Green.
Because that's what I want.

I have so much love for my girls it's almost illegal.

Till death do us all apart.
And till death do you both apart too, Hazirah and Helmi.










HAZIRAH DAH KAWENNNNNNN T_T
*All these photos are from Aisha's and Jakas' camera.

No comments: