Monday, May 12, 2014

CHAMPIONES 2014


We are the champs, again! that's twice in 3 seasons, how awesome? It was a nail biting 90 minutes, I knew the REDS wanted us to lose so bad, but we didn't! I think I had diarrhea, going in and out the loo maybe ten times of nervousness. Ah so worth it now that we are the CHAMPSSSS. Dehydrated, but CHAMPS!!!

I can't say I don't feel bad for Liverpool, especially the fantastic captain. Come on we all know Gerrard is fantastic (and handsome). But if he wanted the smell of victory, he knew he should've come to this side of Manchester seasons ago. Wkwkwkwk.

BUT BY THE WAY, oh my god, SOME PEOPLE, don't know how to shut up do they. No matter if they came first or second or SEVENTH, my god, they are the ones who ARE noisy. Have a goodnight sleeps on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, by the way. You guys deserve it.

Anyways, must be a great day to live in Manchester. Still am green blue with envy.

ps: so glad to know friends are seeing lives from different perspectives, because believe me there are more to life :D

No comments: