Wednesday, May 28, 2014

10 years ago I was 18

Do you remember what it's like to be 18? I do. I was asked 'where do you see yourself 10 years from now?' a few times.

Well, pretty sure I used a lot of successful, career, promotion, and such words. Can't say I'm not where I wanna be 10 years ago. Maybe not quite there yet, but on my way.

Can't believe I'm 28.

But the best thing about turning 28 was, I was in Bali. Yes. Managed to tricked my 2 friends into buying tickets on my Birthday and there we were on my birthday, in Kuta Beach. The tips are, be friends with super duper nice people who aren't really good at remembering birthdays and take advantage of those!

In return, they got to enjoy the flight watching me freak out every time the captain about to make announcement, worried sick that they might make me stand on my seat and sing me Happy Birthday. The flight was 3 HOURS. yes. Tortured!





But anyway, best time of my life, no doubt.

No comments: