Monday, February 10, 2014

Here Comes the Bride

The statement 'it was the most beautiful wedding i have ever been to' is getting a bit old, I gotta save it for when it really is the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to, like this one

The Wedding of Aishah and Azizi, 8th february 2014, Dewan Orkid Wisma PKPS Selangor


We just cannot stop admiring the whole single detail (I really mean everything like, OMG LOOK at the table centrepiece (we never did this)) and capturing every moment and sent them to our friend who issss getting married soon. When I checked my Whatsapp images, there was even a picture of the Menu and kelapa jelly. What's up with that!

And then, of course, the crazy people that lift up the wedding mood


(The photobooth are crazy and nice, and look who's 28 and still make tanduk for her friends!!!)



The so very pretty bridesmaid. Sorry people, OFF THE MARKET tho ;p

And the band!!! I'm so glad I recommended The Siblings Band to the bride (I love taking credit, don't I? ;p) It feels like I was indulged in my own private gig. I'm so sorry for the extra voice people.

The night before was the akad nikah, I had the honour to receive the invitation for the solemnization night too, thanks Chah. So glad to witness with my own eyes my friend finally got hitched.


I was ready with a speech, in case the bride had cold feet, but of course she did not. Contained and ready and was smiling all night, for 2 nights. It was actually not surprising to see my friend this pretty, she has ALWAYS been the flawless one.


And look who's clingy and don't wanna let the groom near...


Best of lucksssss Chah. I know you're gonna be a great wifey!

No comments: