Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Yunafied

This update comes a bit late, it was not easy finding the right word to describe the whole thing.
Still not easy.

Just Yuna, a perfect entertainer, and OSK, a perfect musical group of people and the Palauans, a perfect band.



We SURE had a great night. with a 2 sets consist of 21 songs, my favourite has to be EVERYTHING but because I'm biased I'd say Coffee (it was the best performance tho, I am so touched Yuna put extra effort performing my favourite song HAHA of course nothing to do with me, I'm still touched I don't care.) 

And the dresses, ah. to die for. Were those real diamonds, Hatta Dolmat? that second dress is a killer.

Image from hattadolmatHDC instagram

And when she left the stage after the supposedly 'last song' Penakut and came back for Lelaki, she owned the night mang. hers hers all the way!


Have to drag my brother along (I sure wish one day my friends will start listening to Yuna so when she has her next concert we could all go together, will be so much fun!) but it was sure worth it, look at all the doorgifts I managed to steal get for being an earlycomer!


A tumbler from Malaysia Airlines and skincare set from Olay, the official sponsors.

Thank you Yuna. It was sure very memorable night.



No comments: