Monday, September 30, 2013

Double Joy

I have been looking forward the impromptu trip to Kuching for 2 things:-

1) I wanna spend time with mother
2) I wanna go get these 4 things.

I am so in love with my Pua motive kain I got from Kuching's Arab street, so very satisfied! And managed to cross the river, walked in brimming hot sunshine to get to Dayang Salhah kek lapis, scored fresh Terubuk masin and nice Laksa Sarawak, I'm done!




Apart from that, of course the very grand wedding of Kak Een and her my-oh-my good looking husband (a royalty too, sigh what a lucky girl!) at Pullman Kuching before leaving to KL the next morning.



Yes I am related by blood with this 3 very pretty ladies -_-"

Mother was still in Kuching but I had to leave early, because we have another something very big waiting for me in KL.

The double reception of Adlina and Aliah at Dewan perdana Felda.

I actually hate seated weddings. I dread the whole idea of dramatic walking on the aisle, sitting straight with 3 inches make up on and full on spotlight but I was wrong last night, I am very happy to say, twins' reception was very pretty and filled with soul (then maybe because I love them I'm biased). They were very beautiful MasyaAllah, i think I didn't say this enough last night but boy they were.


Told ya they were stunning, so pretty I was so jealous.


Me and twins actually went to the same high school and university so that makes us have lots of friends in common. It was like a mini reunion, love the fact that I get to see everyone again!



These two pretty girls, over here, are the reason why single girls like me still have a long way to go. How in the world are these beauties still single I don't know.


With Adlina.


This is too cliche but I do feel extra loved last night. 


And, the best thing above all, having Nett back in the picture.


Congrats you both!


No comments: