Saturday, January 19, 2013

What's happening, Hani?


A lot. A lot Facebook.

I had the chance to go to Mahkamah Syariah for the first time. It has nothing to do with me but Facebook, you must not know too, that Mahkamah Syariah is actually a public place.
You can always go there and LISTEN to other's problem, Facebook. Yes.
Very private parts of your life, your bank account, your undercover affairs and stuff, are judged by public, Facebook.

It is heartbreaking in so many ways. Young couples break-up and divorce. 'Bee lepaskan Yang'. how is that even possible, calling each other petnames, seeing the person you used to love so much hate you? Nauzubillah.

I cried, Facebook. yes I did. Because what in the world could happen that both of them could not overcome. MasyaAllah, Facebook, it is so heartbreaking.

But Facebook, do you know that these couples that got divorce, are young? Mostly at their early 30s. MasyaAllah. I ran out of words.

I hope whenever my time comes we both are fully ready to take each other because this whole divorce thing, aren't pretty.

So far, Facebook.
I am so lucky, people around me are lucky, my cousins and my friends are lucky.
Because we are surrounded with so much Love.





No comments: