Sunday, January 13, 2013

One week

It has been one week here and I've gained what it feels like 100kg more haha. I've ate so much that my mum cannot think of anything that she has not cook / buy for me lol.

Went to the huge pasar malam here in dungun after 15 years or so I think, it's still the same!

Went to 1st wedding of this year and it's my old bestfriend from standard 6, Jaslini. Had bowling game with Amalin and Muqri and brother yesterday and the service in MesraMall, sucks.

Ayah has been talking a lot about MSL and it seems like he is rooting for Darul Takzim fc! Whatever dad. My brother is of course rooting for Terengganu and me and mother, Kelantan.  So the house is always filled with screamings and shoutings on football nights which apparently, almost every night!

Ohhh and went on a date with rumekkk it was great :)

No comments: