Monday, October 10, 2011

The secret life of Hani

Roomie was around, so on friday nite, me, aisha, maryam and mummy went to pick her up for supper. It ends up with a tissue from another table to one of us. Very sex and the city.

And then saturday passed. Come sunday, just a spontanous idea to Istana Budaya, ends up with me and Ann both cheering and dancing to the secret life of Nora. Adibah Noor is the best.

I so wanna take a picture with the Roger guy. So we went to the meet the fans, and the next thing I know, Ann screamed 'ROOGGEERR!!' Bringing Roger near to us and push me into his arms. He hugged me, twice. I was floating!

Later dinner with the officemate at Subak, sg. Penchala. The ambience was nice, the people are warm, but the food, not so much to compliment.

I love spontaneous weekend!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: