Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some time off

Today I take a day off. Stomach has been upset since last night, I did not have enough sleep. Trips to the loo sure is no fun.

Plus I need the rest. My body is aching. I'm old you know, old. 25 but my body works like 48.

So today I set myself in front of the idiot box, clenching shil's DVD (borrowed 5 of em) put it on play and fell asleep. Haha. Suddenly its noon. How come its never noon this fast whenever I'm at the office?

No seriously would I need this much money if I don't work. Just stay at home, eat whatever daddy brings home, watch whatever astro shows on TV, sleep wherever Mum set me a bed.

Social life, who bloody cares?

Ok I take that back. Haha.

I had iftar with Safuan and friends last nite. Its so good having him around knowing I can see him anytime. It feels so good. Please come back for good soon.

Ramadhan is almost halfway through, what have you give and got?

No comments: