Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free Bruno Mars Tickets for ME

If you want something, dont be scared. You gotta go out and do it!
- Holly, MTV Asia VJ winner, Hitz FM.



I won two tix (hopefully) to BRUNO MARS LIVE IN MALAYSIA



:D

I remember, yesterday, when I found out the tix are SOLD OUT T_T i told raje, today is totally not the best day for me. I hope tomorrow is better.

IT IS.

Thank you to Zainur Azween and her cousin Iffah (you're the best), girlfriennd RSyazwani RK (IF i got 2, you know i'll take you! YOURE THE BESTEST THO!) and my cousin Fitri Terry for this



But most importantly THANKS HITZFM CRUISE for the free ticket!!!

The minute Jien announced I win it, I jumped, I screamed, and I hugged him..



Right. I hugged this man. HAHA :p

I have to sing, and dance, and fight other 5 competitors.

But you know what Mars,

I'D CATCH A GRENADE FOR YA.

See you this 10th April at PWTC yawwwwwwwwwww!

3 comments:

kaymalini said...

cos you are amazing, just the way you are.

terry said...

u would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through ur brain,
Yes, u would die for ur bby,
But nobody wouldn't do the same..

Mag said...

zac!!!!